What is Bitcoin Pizza Day?
Back in 2010, Laszlo Hanyecz (laszlo) made the first documented purchase of a good with bitcoin when he bought two Domino’s pizzas from another early Bitcoin enthusiast for 10,000 BTC on May 22nd. To commemorate the transaction, May 22 has become known as Bitcoin Pizza Day.
Win your chance at a pizza by:
1.Retweet: https://twitter.com/HuobiGlobal/status/1130800647895261184 with the message below.
Join Huobi Prime’s celebration of Bitcoin Pizza Day + Huobi Prime’s $RSR launch on 22 May featuring 50% off $BTC.
2.Tag @HuobiGlobal and @Reserveprotocol
How we will pick winners:
Only 8 winners will be selected at random to provide everyone the same opportunity to win a pizza.
When will you be notified:
Winners will be notified on or before May 27th by private message.
Terms and conditions:
- Contest is valid from 21 May 19:30 pm – 22 May 23:00 pm (GMT +8).
- Winner must have a verified Huobi Global account and provide your UID within 7 days of being notified.
- Winner must provide address within 7 days or you will forfeit the above prize.
- Winners will be provided with a local pizza including delivery to their home that should not exceed more than 15-20 USD.
- If winner is not able to have pizza delivered or pizza is unavailable in area/country, we will give you the equivalent of 15 USD value in Bitcoin.
- Winners will be privately messaged on or before May 27th.
- Judges’ decisions are final. For information, please contact email@example.com