It has been a busy month at Huobi! As you can see, September was a month packed full of events, and big announcements from Huobi Group. For October and the rest of the calendar year, we have a lot more planned, so stay tuned!
Here are the key highlights for the month of September 2018:
We are pleased to announce the re-naming of HADAX 2.0 to Huobi NEXT!
Adhering to the concept of providing innovative digital assets with a development platform and opportunities to showcase projects, HADAX has constantly upgraded the voting mechanism of community voting ever since it was launched. With HADAX 2.0, Huobi has proved to a certain extent the feasibility to select quality projects through community voting. Therefore, Huobi Group has decided to upgrade HADAX to Huobi NEXT and combine it with Huobi Global from a long-term strategic perspective.
- MyToken (MT) was launched on Huobi NEXT on September 6, 2018.
- Kcash (KCASH) was launched on Huobi NEXT on September 7, 2018.
- Tripio (TRIO) was launched on Huobi NEXT on September 10, 2018.
- Groestlecoin was officially launched on Huobi Global Exchange on September 20, 2018.
- Huobi Pool Token (HPT) was officially launched on September 26, 2018.
- The XLM/USDT Trading Pair was launched on Huobi Global Exchange on September 27, 2018.
- Ardor (ARDR) was officially launched on Huobi Global exchange on September 28, 2018.
- To better serve our Vietnamese users, we have now added Vietnamese Dong to our mobile app! Click here to download the Huobi Global app.
- We now have an official announcement channel for our Russian users, where all Huobi announcements will be in Russian for ease of reading! Click here to join the Huobi Global Official Russian Telegram Channel.
- Huobi Global is pleased to announce a strategic partnership with leading Japanese cryptocurrency exchange BitTrade, to further expand into a market-leading position in Japan.
- Huobi Global looks forward to establishing strategic partnerships with major crypto influencers, wealth management firms, funds, brokerages, equity investment houses, proprietary exchanges, and others in the crypto and fintech space.
- Earn a referral fee of up to 2 BTC for successful candidates referred.
- Changelly, an instant swap platform that provides an easy way of exchange over 100 cryptos, is integrated into Huobi mobile wallet, empowering the wallet users with an instant crypto-to-crypto exchange option.
ASIA FinTech and Blockchain Summit, held at Metro Manila, Philippines
- Ethan Ng, the Marketing and Events Lead of Huobi Global, showcased Huobi’s core features at the event: Photo Recap
Vietnam Cryptographic & Digital Asset Dialogue 2018 (CDAD 2018)
- Huobi Global was present at the first Blockchain Conference endorsed by the Vietnamese Ministry of Justice, held in the Intercontinental Hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam, on 15-16th September.
- Click here to watch Huobi Global Marketing & Events Lead Ethan Ng discuss the importance of Vietnam in the cryptocurrency industry
- Huobi Global was involved in the Crypto Expo Moscow, Russia, on 15 September, to speak about Conventionalising Blockchain Investments. Photo Recap
- Huobi Group held the Huobi Chain Superhero Championship Program (HCSCP) Finals, where the winners, and new leaders of the Huobi Public Chain were selected by Huobi users and community members: G-Star Team.
- As winners of the Huobi Chain Superhero Championship Program, the team will lead the development of the Huobi Chain, an open-source and public blockchain.
- Huobi was proud to attend the first-ever San Francisco Blockchain Week (SFBW), which ran from 9 to 11 October.
- On 9 October, Huobi Group held a Blockchain Cocktail Night together with JLab and Token Foundry, where Cryptographic Legend David Chaum presented a keynote speech: see photo recap here.
- On 10 October, Huobi Capital hosted a project pitch event. Huobi Capital’s Managing Director Li Huo, Draper University’s VP Asra Nadeem, TechCrunch’s founder Michael Arrington, DDC Capital’s founder Adam B. Struck, Danhua Capital’s Managing Director Kevin Ding, head of investment of FBG Nathan Li were on the panel to give live comments on the projects presented.
- On 11 October, Huobi Group hosted the Huobi Silicon Valley Meet Up, in conjunction with Danhua Capital. Professor Zhang Shoucheng gave a keynote speech, which Huobi Capital’s Managing Director Li Huo, the head of Huobi Next Lu Mai, and the Managing Director of Danhua Capital, and founder of Dragonfly Capital, Alexander joined the panel discussion hosted by CoinDesk’s journalist Leigh Cuen to discuss value-based investment in the bear market.
- Ethan Ng, Marketing & Events Lead of Huobi Global will be speaking at The Blockchain Economy on 21 October 2018.
- Join us for exclusive blockchain insights and stand a chance to win exciting prizes!