Last month, we announced the launch of HUSD, our new proprietary all-in-one stablecoin solution.
We believe that HUSD will act as a very effective protection against market uncertainty and price fluctuations in stablecoins, and also help users save on conversion costs. To find out more about HUSD, read our introductory article here!
- To give you more options when trading on Huobi, we have added four new stablecoins.
- NANO officially launched on Huobi Global on 30 Oct, 2018.
- The HIT/USDT Trading Pair was officially launched on Huobi Global on 1 Nov, 2018.
XMR/USDT Launched on Huobi Global
- The XMR/USDT Trading Pair was officially launched on Huobi Global on 1 Nov, 2018.
- Released 17 Oct, the latest version of Huobi Wallet is the first wallet to add support for six Stablecoins – $DAI, $PAX, $EURS, $GUSD, and $USDC.
- Huobi Global APP version 4.0 is now available! We’ve added some new features to help improve your trading experience. You can now access Huobi OTC
without having to switch from one app to another!
- To better meet the needs of our English speaking traders, the English Enhanced version 1.0 of Huobi Global Web has been tailored for you! With an all new design, we hope the launch of the English Enhanced version 1.0 will bring to you a vastly improved user experience.
- As the first step to establishing its brand-new offices in Asia Square as the central hub for quantitative, API, and institutional cryptocurrency trading in the Asia Pacific region, Huobi Global hosted its first ever APAC Prestige Investors Seminar on 12 Nov 2018.
- One hundred top-level quantitative traders attended the event to hear industry experts like Justin Chow, Head of Business Development of Cumberland, John Lin, CEO and Founder of Tilde, and Damien Loh, Chief Investment Officer of Ensemble Capital, share exclusive market insights and observations. Topics included the role of artificial intelligence in crypto trading, tail risk within cryptocurrency markets, and the use of quantitative trading in cryptocurrency trading.
- UNCHAINED 2018 was held in Singapore on 21 Oct, and Huobi Global’s Marketing & Events Lead Ethan Ng was there to present blockchain fundamentals.
- Huobi Korea launched its first Global Elites Meet Up in Seoul on October 18, 2018. More than 100 influencers in the blockchain industry participated in this event!
- Huobi was proud to attend the first-ever San Francisco Blockchain Week (SFBW), which ran from 9 to 11 October.
- On 9 October, Huobi Group held a Blockchain Cocktail Night together with JLab and Token Foundry, where Cryptographic Legend David Chaum presented a keynote speech: see photo recap here.
- On 10 October, Huobi Capital hosted a project pitch event. Huobi Capital’s Managing Director Li Huo, Draper University’s VP Asra Nadeem, TechCrunch’s founder Michael Arrington, DDC Capital’s founder Adam B. Struck, Danhua Capital’s Managing Director Kevin Ding, head of investment of FBG Nathan Li were on the panel to give live comments on the projects presented.
- On 11 October, Huobi Group hosted the Huobi Silicon Valley Meet Up, in conjunction with Danhua Capital. Professor Zhang Shoucheng gave a keynote speech, which Huobi Capital’s Managing Director Li Huo, the head of Huobi Next Lu Mai, and the Managing Director of Danhua Capital, and founder of Dragonfly Capital, Alexander joined the panel discussion hosted by CoinDesk’s journalist Leigh Cuen to discuss value-based investment in the bear market.
- Huobi Global hosts first ever Global Elites Meetup in Singapore, featuring top blockchain influencers, global elites and surprise airdrops. Huobi Global Elites Program is created for blockchain professionals who wish to work closely with Huobi during our global expansion. For blockchain enthusiasts who have strong background in finance and management, close connection with local media and network, or OTC channels.