Huobi DM Launch:
Last month, we announced the launch of Huobi Derivatives Market (HBDM). HBDM allows users the opportunity to trade on both rising and falling cryptocurrency prices and provides advanced tools for controlling risks and uncertainty.
More information can be found here: https://www.hbdm.com/
ZEN Listed on Huobi Global
– To give you more options when trading on Huobi, we have added ZEN on November 7, 2018.
Launching of GXC/USDT
– The GXC/USDT trading pair was officially launched on Huobi Global on November 16, 2018.
Launching of RBTC/BTC
– The RBTC/BTC trading pair was officially launched on Huobi Global on November 19, 2018.
Launching of XRP/HUSD
– The XRP/HUSD trading pair was officially launched on Huobi Global on November 30, 2018.
Strategic partnership between Huobi Ecosystem Fund and J One Capital.
Huobi Ecosystem Fund and J One Capital have recently agreed on strategic cooperation, and have pledged to combine their resources to discover high-quality projects in the blockchain industry.
CrowdForce is now a member of Huobi Global Elites.
Learn more about the benefits and privileges of being a Global Elite here.
Huobi has re-designated ABC version of Bitcoin Cash to be BCH on November 18, 2018.
1. Huobi Elites Fireside Workshop –Empowering Your Community
- Featured top blockchain influencers, Global Elites, surprise airdrops and lucky draws. One hundred and ten high-level cryptocurrency, finance, and blockchain influencers from across the region gathered to network, share insights, and discuss trends within the crypto community. The highlight of the event was a series of panel discussions on blockchain, investment, and community building during a bear market. Notable speakers included Ong Jun Hao from BlockConnectors, Ryan Lye from CryptoGrinders, Max Ng from Crypto Profile, and Ken N. from BlockAsia.
2. Huobi VIP After-party
- Over 300 attendees graced the event to partake in a glorious night of networking, with free pizza and beer. For updates and invitations to future events at our Huobi Global hub, follow us on Facebook: Huobi Global
- Cameron and Tyler were keen to discuss Huobi’s global strategy and jurisdiction in key markets such as South Korea and Japan. They were also impressed by the Huobi Cloud platform, which allows companies to open their exchanges based on the Huobi’s model.
- Announced at the Cryptofrontiers conference in New York City today, the next step in cryptocurrency trading is here. Cryptocurrency contract trading — along with a comprehensive suite of other sophisticated digital asset trading services — is now available via the Huobi Derivative Market (Huobi DM) exchange to selected countries. Huobi DM allows users the opportunity to trade on both rising and falling cryptocurrency prices and provides advanced tools for controlling risk and uncertainty.
- At the Stablecoin New York conference today, Joshua Goodbody, General Counsel of Huobi’s Global Institutional team, offered insights on the role stablecoins play in the digital assets market, how they serve as a fundamental bridge between the fiat world and the world of cryptocurrencies, and how they function as a frictionless store of Fiat value.