Did you enjoy the first full month of Huobi FastTrack? If so, good news! It’s back with even more great projects. In this post, we’ll introduce two of them. First, however, let us take you through two big changes we’re making to the program this time around.

First Change: Elections Now Feature Head-To-Head Matchups Between 2 Coins

In a shift from the winner-take-all style of the first phase of Huobi FastTrack where up to five different projects could compete at one time, elections will now feature two coins going head-to-head each week. The winner of each round of voting will be listed on Huobi FastTrack that same day – the runner up on Friday of that same week.

Either way, approximately 1 million USDT worth of project tokens (market price) will be sold (at a discount of around 50% off to voting users).

Second Big Change: A Shift In Tokens Distribution

Starting this month, 15 lucky users will be selected among all participants to share in 20% of the voting token proportionally. The other users will be able to allocate remaining 80% tokens in proportion to their HT votes according to the formula below:

First Up For Vote: Egretia (EGT) Versus Crypto.com (CRO)

Up for election on Wednesday, July 10 at 8pm (GMT + *) will be Egretia (EGT), the world’s first HTML5 blockchain engine and platform, against Crypto.com (CRO), which aims to enable transactions worldwide between merchants and cryptocurrency users in a seamless, secure and cost efficient way.

Key Facts:

Voting Stage: 20:00:00 – 20:59:59 July 10, 2019(GMT+8) (1 hour in total);
Token Exchange: 21:00:00 – 21:09:59 July 10, 2019 (GMT+8);
Winning Project’s Deposit/Withdrawal services: 21:15:00 July 10, 2019 (GMT+8);

Winning Project’s Listing Stage: 22:00:00 July 10, 2019(GMT+8); Winning Project will be eligible for listing. free trading of USDT, BTC and HT trading pairs will be subsequently launched. Runner-up project’s Deposit/Withdrawal services: 09:15:00 July 12,2019(GMT+8). Deposit/Withdrawal services and free trading of USDT, BTC and HT trading pairs will be subsequently launched.

Runner-up project’s Listing Stage: 10:00:00 July 12,2019(GMT+8). free trading of USDT, BTC and HT trading pairs will be subsequently launched.

For more information, click here.

Posted by Editor