SINGAPORE – December 24, 2018 Huobi Derivative Market (Huobi DM) is offering the lowest fees for cryptocurrency contract trading among its major competitors. To mark the occasion, the platform is offering users a chance to win a Maserati Ghibli 350 hp.
As of today:
- Fee for opening positions is 0.016% for makers & 0.024% for takers
- Fee for closing positions is 0.016% for makers & 0.024% for taker
- The delivery rate fee is 0.015%
“From its inception, we’ve designed Huobi DM to offer superior liquidity, rock solid security, and a range of other advantages,” said Huobi Global CEO Livio Weng. “Since its launch, we’ve seen a lot of interest on our platform, and our trading volume recently exceeded USD 800 million in a single 24-hour period. Offering new lower fees is just one more way for us to ensure our platform stays as competitive as possible.”
Along with the new standard rates, Huobi will also be offering the following promotions:
- New Rates Promotion: Users who open a Huobi DM account and have successfully completed the Risk Verification and relevant checks before midnight on Friday, Dec. 21, 2018 (SGT) will earn a 20% rebate off the new standard fees between 00:00, Saturday, Dec. 22, 2018 (SGT) and 23:59, Monday, Jan. 21, 2019 (SGT). Please note that the rebate will be applied to users within one week after the promotion.
- Huobi DM Grand Master Trading Competition: From December 24 to December 28, Huobi DM will be running a contest where the trader with the highest cumulative trading score can win a brand new Maserati Ghibli 350 hp. In addition, the trader with the highest cumulative trading volume will win 2,500 in Huobi Tokens (HT). See full details and special rules here: https://bit.ly/2SeB7Rc
- Daily Trading Promotion: From December 24 to December 28, the top 30 traders with the highest daily profit rate rankings who share their ranking on social media will earn daily prizes of up to 100HT. See full details and special rules here: https://bit.ly/2SeB7Rc
Huobi DM allows users the ability to trade on both rising and falling Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) prices and, in the future, will offer contracts for additional cryptocurrencies as well. In addition to allowing users to take long and short positions, it provides tools for arbitrage, speculation, and hedging. Huobi DM currently offers weekly, bi-weekly, and quarterly cryptocurrency contracts.
In addition to superior fees, Huobi DM sets itself apart via:
- Superior risk management: including Price Limit, Order Limit, and Position Limit.
- Real-time risk supervision: we constantly monitor contract prices, index prices, abnormal transactions, and positions.
- Investor protections: including a 20,000 BTC Huobi Security Fund to protect users against catastrophic security failures and a dedicated Risk Management Insurance Fund for each trading pair against unfilled liquidation order losses.
- Leverage flexibility: Huobi DM offers 1X, 5X, 10X, and 20X leverage.
- Speed: high memory and 10X matching speed compared to market average speed.
Disclaimers: Digital assets are innovative investment products, and prices fluctuate greatly. Please rationally judge your investment ability and make investment decisions prudently. Huobi DM is not available to users from the United States of America, Singapore, Israel, Iraq, Hong Kong (China), Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Malaysia, Syria, Samoa Eastern, Puerto Rico, Guam, Bangladesh, Ecuador, and Kyrgyzstan.